Belgium, also known as the Kingdom of Belgium, is a country in Western Europe. it is one of the smallest countries in Europe with a population strength of approximately 11 million people. The official languages of the country are; German, French and Dutch as the country happens to be heterogeneous in nature.
Over the years, the Belgian educational system has attracted a large academic talent pool to itself due to the ability to provide quality higher education for European and international students. As a prospective scholar, you should consider studying in Belgium. Here are 10 reasons why
- Study for as low as 835 euros.
- There are lots of funding opportunities to study in Belgium which is usually provided by the government, private individuals and even universities/faculties.
- Study in one of the most attractive countries in the world.
- Several Postgraduate courses are taught in English Language however you get to study in a multilingual environment.
- Low cost of living. Although cities in Belgium are quite busy and bustling, the cost of living is affordable.
- Experience life in the center and capital of Europe.
- Cheap short term French, German and Dutch language courses on campus.
- Work while you study.
- Rich cultural exposure.
- Affordable on campus accommodation available for international students.
- Enjoy cheap, affordable and convenient transportation as trains, buses and bicycles are available to convey you to your destination.